[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01931579 : Assessment of Probe Based Confocal Laser Endo-microscopy for In-vivo Diagnosis of Peripheral Lung Nodules and Masses.|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Patients with a peripheral lung nodule accessible by navigational bronchoscopy and
CELLVIZIO according to Investigator evaluation of the CT scan.
- 18 years old or more.
- Affiliation to french social security insurance.
- Signed informed consent for the procedure.
- Severe respiratory insufficiency that will not allow the bronchoscopy procedure
- Uncorrected bleeding disorders
- History of pneumonectomy or exploration controlateral to a non functional lung,
- Pregnant or breast feeding woman, or person not authorized to participate to a
clinical trial according to L1121-6 et L1121-8 of French Code of Public Health,
concurrent participation to another clinical trial
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01931579
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing