[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02285959 : Super-Selective Intraarterial Intracranial Infusion of Bevacizumab (Avastin) for Glioblastoma Multiforme|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Histologically confirmed diagnosis of GBM
- Grade IV GBM tumors that have recurred after total resection
- Age > 18 years
- At least four weeks following any recent surgery
- Patients must have a Karnofsky performance status =60% and an expected survival of =
- No IV chemotherapy for three weeks prior to treatment under this research protocol and
no external beam radiation for four weeks prior to treatment under this research
- Patients must have adequate hematologic reserve
- Pre-enrollment coagulation parameters (PT and PTT) must be adequate.
- Patients must agree to use a medically effective method of contraception during and
for a period of three months after the treatment period. A pregnancy test will be
performed on each premenopausal female of childbearing potential immediately prior to
entry into the research study.
- Patients must be able to understand and give written informed consent. Informed
consent must be obtained at the time of patient screening.
- Women who are pregnant or lactating.
- Women of childbearing potential and fertile men will be informed as to the potential
risk of procreation while participating in this research trial and will be advised
that they must use effective contraception during and for a period of three months
after the treatment period.
- Patients with significant intercurrent medical or psychiatric conditions that would
place them at increased risk or affect their ability to receive or comply with
treatment or post-treatment clinical monitoring.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02285959
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing