[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02967484 : Acupuncture Lowering Blood Pressure for Secondary Prevention of Stroke|
|Ages||Min: 35 Years Max: 75 Years|
- Patients with the first time ischemic stroke
- Patients meet the TCM diagnosis standard of Stroke
- Patients meet the diagnosis standard of hypertension, taking only 1 type of
antihypertensive drugs for at least 2 weeks before admission,corresponding to
systolic pressure ranging from 140 to 160mmHg and Diastolic ranging from 90-100mmHg.
- The course of Ischemic stroke ranging from 2 weeks to 6 weeks .
- Men or Women Aged between 35 and 70 years old.
- Patients who are willing to participate in our clinical trial agree to sign the
informed consent form.
- Patients who have been diagnosed with secondary hypertension.
- Patients have taken beta blockers or diuretics or non dihydropyridine calcium channel
blocker ?NDHP-CCB?for a long time because of cardiovascular disease.
- Patients who taking 1 type of antihypertensive drugs,blood pressure under 140/90mmHg.
- Patients accompanied with other neurological disorders,such as epilepsy, peripheral
- Patients accompanied with severe medical condition such as severe hematopoietic
system disease, coagulation dysfunction and malignant tumor.
- Patients accompanied with diabetic nephropathy,severe liver and renal
insufficiency,severe cardiac or pulmonary dysfunction,severe arrhythmia.
- Patients who have occured skin infections near the acupoint location.
- Pregnant or breast-feeding women.
- Patients who currently participate in another clinical trial.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02967484
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing