[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03222258 : Prospective Cohort Study Depending on the Use of Palliative Care for Advanced Stage of Cancer Patients|
|Ages||Min: N/A Max: N/A|
- 19 years of age or older and diagnosed as cancer older than 19 years of age
- Stage 4 of advanced Breast Cancer, Colon cancer, gastric cancer, pancreatobiliary
cancer, lung cancer, Liver Cancer or Malignant hematologic neoplasm
- Patients under one of the following status : 1) under the standard chemotherapy, 2)
interrupted state of standard chemotherapy, 3) under the additional chemotherapy after
standard chemotherapy, 4) terminating state of any chemotherapy yet expected to be
survive more than 6 months.
- who understand the purpose and method of the study and sign with informed consent
- who are unable to participate due to poor cognitive capacity
- who cannot read or understand Korean language
- who are unable to complete surveys due to physical conditions
- Who was diagnosed as pediatric cancer between 0-18 years of age.
- Younger than 30 years of age
- Patients under one of the following status : 1)recurrence after 2nd standard
chemotherapy or without remission in leukemia, 2) recurrence after stem cell
transplantation, 3) diagnosed as the cancer of poor prognosis : ATRT, glioblastoma
multiforme, brainstem glioma etc.
- Patients or their proxy understand the purpose and method of the study and sign with
informed consent form.
- Parents of patient are unable to participate due to poor cognitive capacity
- Parents of patient do not have legal responsibility or rights of the patient
- Parents of patients cannot speak, read or understand Korean language
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03222258
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing