[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03362346 : Signal Analysis for Neurocritical Patients|
|Ages||Min: 20 Years Max: N/A|
- Age equal to or older than 20 years
- Neurocritical patients admitted to intensive care unit (ICU), including but not
limited to traumatic brain injury, hemorrhagic stroke, ischemic stroke, brain
infection, brain tumor and acute hydrocephalus.
- Patients who have undergone cranial surgery and had intracranial pressure monitor
inserted or external ventricular drainage. The central monitor of ICU is able to
collect the data continuously
- Age younger than 20 years.
- Continuous monitoring of intracranial pressure is not feasible.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03362346
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing