[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03403361 : Dual-Energy CT on Plan Quality, Dose-delivery Accuracy, and Simulated Patient Outcomes for Locally Advanced Lung and Brain Tumor Patients Treated With Proton Therapy|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Diagnosis of histologically proven node-positive lung cancer (n=20) OR base of skull
or brain tumor (n=20).
- Tumor(s) must be located near air cavities.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Karnofsky performance score of at least 80.
- Planning to undergo proton beam radiation therapy as part of the clinical management
of the diagnosed cancer.
- Able to understand and willing to sign an IRB-approved written informed consent
- Implanted metallic objects.
- IV or oral contrast medium within the week prior to enrollment.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03403361
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing