[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03406273 : Standardized Protocol of Surgery and Radiation for Patients With Brain Metastases in Relapsed Neuroblastoma|
|Ages||Min: N/A Max: 21 Years|
- Age: ? 21 years at the time of study entry.
- Diagnosis: Histologic verification at either the time of original diagnosis or relapse
- Disease Status: Patients must have ONE of the following along with disease in the CNS:
1. Any episode of recurrent disease following completion of aggressive multi-drug
2. Any episode of progressive disease during aggressive multi-drug frontline
3. Primary resistant/refractory disease detected at the conclusion of at least 4
cycles of aggressive multidrug induction chemotherapy on or according to a
high-risk neuroblastoma protocols.
- Measurable or evaluable disease by Brain MRI.
- Current disease state must be one for which there is currently no known curative
- Meet all inclusion criteria for study NMTRC009
- Informed Consent: All subjects and/or legal guardians must sign informed written
consent. Assent, when appropriate, will be obtained according to institutional
- Meets all exclusion criteria for study NMTRC009
- Subjects who, in the opinion of the investigator, may not be able to comply with the
safety monitoring requirements of the study, or in whom compliance is likely to be
suboptimal, should be excluded.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03406273
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing