[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT03520829 : Protocol for Evaluating a Planning Algorithm for Gamma Knife Radiosurgery|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Male or female at least 18 years old
- Patient treated for Gamma Knife
- Patient who has benefited or needs Gamma-Knife radiosurgical treatment
- Patient affiliated to a social protection scheme.
- Patient having understood the information notice and expressed his non opposition.
- Patient with a contraindication to perform a brain MRI
- Patient with a contraindication to radiosurgical treatment (previous treatment with
- Pregnant and lactating women
- Simultaneous participation in another therapeutic trial or in the exclusion period of
a previous clinical trial.
- Vulnerable persons: minors, protected adults (guardianship or trusteeship) and adults
unable to express their consent.
- Patient expressing opposition to participation in the study
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT03520829
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing