[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT00179907 : A Phase I/II Study of the Photon Radiosurgery System|
|Phase||Phase 1/Phase 2|
|Ages||Min: 2 Years Max: 32 Years|
- All patients must be between 2 and 32 yrs. of age. Patients who are pregnant or
lactating will not be included in this study.
- Patients must have an estimated survival time of > 3 months, and a Karnofsky
performance status of > 50% or and ECOG performance status of 0-2.
- Patient must have radiographic imaging evidence of tumor recurrence except for
- The recurrent tumor prior to irradiation with PRS must be < 4 cm.
- All patients must be > 3 weeks from cytotoxic chemotherapy, except if patient
received < 1 week of non-myelotoxic chemotherapy. In that case, patient may be
enrolled with permission of the principal investigator.
- All patients must be > 6 weeks from high dose chemotherapy with stem cell rescue.
- All patients must be > 3 weeks from prior radiation therapy.
- Patients with a history of prior irradiation will be included.
- Informed consent must be obtained prior to registration on the study.
- Spinal Cord
- Recurrent Medulloblastoma
- Recurrent Ependymoma (recurrence regardless of primary treatment)
- Recurrent Glioma
- Glioblastoma Multiforme
- Recurrent Craniopharyngioma
- Recurrent PNET (Primitive Neuroectodermal tumor)
- Recurrent Meningioma
- Recurrent Pineoblastoma
- < 4 cm in maximum diameter
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT00179907
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing