[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT00490334 : Assessment and Rehabilitation of Cognitive Impairments in Pediatric Survivors of Cancer|
|Ages||Min: 9 Years Max: 16 Years|
- 5 children with any type of cancer in the initial stages of chemotherapy and/or
- 10 children with any type of cancer who have completed chemotherapy and cranial
- Children with pre-cancer/pre-chemotherapy history of brain injury, neurological,
psychiatric, neurodevelopmental and/or learning disorders including attention deficit
hyperactivity disorder will be excluded.
- Participants will be excluded for MRI contraindications such as orthodontia and
- Non-English speaking participants will be excluded due to the unavailability at this
time of translated cognitive testing and MRI assessments.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT00490334
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing