[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT00598351 : Natural History Study of Patients With Neurofibromatosis Type 2|
|Ages||Min: 8 Years Max: 75 Years|
- INCLUSION CRITERIA:
- All patients will have the clinical diagnosis of NF2 by established clinical criteria
or genetic testing.
- Males and females between the ages of 8 and 75.
- Capacity to undergo serial MRI scanning of the CNS.
- Clinically unstable condition that precludes serial clinical and imaging evaluation
(i.e. Class 3 congestive heart failure, severe chronic renal insufficiency, severe
chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).
- Allergy or relative contraindications to MRI contrast agents.
- Contraindication to MRI scanning such as surgery that involves metal clips or wires,
which might be expected to cause tissue damage or produce image artifacts.
- Patients with severe chronic renal insufficiency (glomerular filtration rate less
than 30 mL/min/1.73 m2), hepatorenal syndrome or post-liver transplantation.
- Patients who are pregnant at time of intake visit.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT00598351
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing