[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT00928226 : Phase I/II Study of Fractionated Stereotactic Radiosurgery to Treat Large Brain Metastases|
|Phase||Phase 1/Phase 2|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- All patients age 18 years and older with pathologically proven solid tumor malignancy
and 1 to 4 brain metastases, one of which is 4.2 - 33.5 cm^3.
- Systemic therapy: Prior cytoxic systemic therapy must be completed >= 5 days prior
to radiosurgery. No concurrent cytoxic systemic therapy along with SRS. Cytoxic
systemic therapy to start >= 5 days after the completion of SRS.
- Prior surgery or SRS is allowed as long as the target metastatic lesion in this study
has not previously been treated with SRS.
- Patient must exhibit the ability to understand and the willingness to sign a written
- Life expectancy of at least 12 weeks.
- Patients who have previously been treated with whole brain irradiation.
- Patients whose metastatic lesion in question had previously been treated with SRS.
- The patient has greater than 4 total brain metastases at the time of initial
- Pediatric patients (age <18), pregnant women, and patients who are unable to give
informed consent will be excluded.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT00928226
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing