[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT00946673 : Phase I Vorinostat Concurrent With Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) in Brain Metastases From Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- All patients age 18 years and older with histologically proven non-small cell lung
cancer and 1-4 brain metastases, each measuring less than 2 cm will be eligible.
Prior surgery or radiation is allowed as long as the target metastatic lesion(s) has
not been treated with previous radiation.
- Adequate organ function (section 3.1.10).
- ECOG performance status 0-2.
- Life expectancy of >=12 weeks.
- Systemic chemotherapy washout period >=7 days.
Patients who have previously been treated with whole brain irradiation, pediatric patients
(age <18), pregnant women, and patients who are unable to give informed consent.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT00946673
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing