[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT00967330 : A Study of Avastin (Bevacizumab) and Irinotecan Versus Temozolomide Radiochemistry in Patients With Glioblastoma|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 70 Years|
- adult patients, 18-70 years of age;
- glioblastoma, confirmed histologically;
- no previous chemotherapy or radiotherapy for glioblastoma;
- non-methylated MGMT promoter in the tumor.
- prior systemic treatment for glioblastoma multiforme;
- prior treatment with Avastin;
- significant cardiovascular disease;
- other active malignant disease.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT00967330
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing