[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01009866 : Study of Immunotoxin, MR1-1|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Residual, progressive, or recurrent supratentorial malignant brain tumor based on
imaging studies with measurable disease (>0.5cm).
- Patient will have completed some form of radiation therapy prior to toxin treatment.
- Karnofsky Performance score >70.
- The presence of the target antigen, EGFRvIII, must be identified on tumor tissue by
- Platelet count > 100 x 109/L; PTT and PT < 120% of normal range.
- Creatinine < 120% of normal range.
- Total bilirubin, SGOT, SGPT,alkaline phosphatase < 300% of normal range.
- Patients who are pregnant, breast-feeding, or unwilling to practice an effective
method of birth control.
- Patients with known potentially anaphylactic allergic reactions to iodine or
- Patients who cannot undergo MRI due to obesity or to having certain metal in their
bodies (specifically pacemakers, infusion pumps, metal aneurysm clips, metal
prostheses, joints, rods or plates).
- Patients that have not recovered from the toxic effects of prior chemotherapy and/or
- Patients with an impending, life-threatening cerebral herniation syndrome.
- Patients with subependymal or CSF disease.
- Patients who are under the age of 18 years.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01009866
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing