[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01074021 : Nimotuzumab in Combination With Chemoradiation for Nasopharyngeal Cancer|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 70 Years|
- Joined the study voluntary and signed informed consent form
- Age 18-70?both genders.
- Nasopharyngeal cancer was confirmed by pathology.
- Nasopharyngeal cancer 2008 Stages: ?/?a.
- Primary lesions can measurable.
- Karnofsky Performance Scale >70.
- Life expectancy of more than 6 months.
- Use of an effective contraceptive method for women when there is a risk of pregnancy
during the study.
- Haemoglobin?100g/L ,WBC ?4×109/L, platelet count?100×109/L
- Hepatic function:ALAT?ASAT< 1.5 x ULN, TBIL< 1.5 x ULN
- Renal function: Creatinine < 1.5 x ULN
- Evidence of distant metastasis
- Primary lesions or lymph node have been operated (except of operation for biopsy)
- Previous radiotherapy
- Received other anti EGFR monoclonal antibody treatment
- Previous chemotherapy or immunization therapy
- Other malignant tumor (except of Non-melanoma Skin Cancer or carcinoma in situ of
- Participation in other interventional clinical trials within 1 month
- Peripheral neuropathy is more than I stage
- Pregnant or breast-feeding women and women who refused to take contraceptive method
- History of serious allergic or allergy
- History of Serious lung or heart disease
- Refused or can't signed informed consent form
- Drug abuse or alcohol addiction
- Personality or psychiatric disease, and persons without capacity for civil conduct or
persons with limited capacity for civil conduct
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01074021
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing