[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01205334 : Administration of CMV-Specific Cytotoxic T Cells in Patients With Glioblastoma Multiforme|
|Phase||Phase 1/Phase 2|
|Ages||Min: N/A Max: N/A|
- Histopathological verification of glioblastoma multiforme (GBM: WHO grade IV) in
remission (Group A) or with active disease (Group B).
- CMV-positive GBM
- CMV seropositive
- Life expectancy 6 weeks or greater
- Karnofsky/Lansky score 50 or greater
- Patient or parent/guardian capable of providing informed consent
- Bilirubin less than 1.5x upper limit of normal, AST less than 3x upper limit of
normal, serum creatinine less than 1.5x normal and Hgb 8.0 g/dL or greater
- Pulse oximetry of 90% or greater on room air
- Sexually active patients must be willing to utilize one of the more effective birth
control methods for 6 months after the CTL infusion. The male partner should use a
- Patients should have been off other investigational antineoplastic therapy for one
month prior to entry in this study.
- Informed consent explained to, understood by and signed by patient/guardian.
Patient/guardian given copy of informed consent.
- Severe intercurrent infection
- Known HIV positivity
- Pregnant or lactating
- History of hypersensitivity reactions to murine protein-containing products.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01205334
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing