[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01290809 : Prophylactic Cranial Irradiation (PCI) Cognitive Tests in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Patients|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- UICC stage III A or III B (without malignant pleural or pericardial effusion)
non-small cell lung cancer
- Whole body PDG-PET scan before the start of therapy available: no distant metastasis.
- CT or preferably MRI of the brain before the start of radical therapy available; no
- Platinum-based chemotherapy is mandatory.
- Radical local therapy: concurrent or sequential chemotherapy and radiotherapy with or
- Radiotherapy dose without surgery to at least biological equivalent of 60 Gy.
- No prior cranial irradiation.sufficient proficiency in Dutch language
- sufficient proficiency in Dutch language
- MRI (and not CT scan) pre-PCI
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01290809
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing