[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01387490 : CONcussion Treatment After Combat Trauma (CONTACT)|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
1. Active military or National Guard/Reserve status
2. Enrollment within 2 years of return from Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation Iraqi
Freedom (OEF/OIF) theater and subsequent operations.
3. Positive response to screening at post-deployment examination and positive response
to questions 1,2, or 6 on the "2 + 10 Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Screening
Questionnaire" or positive response to questions 1c, 4,5, or 6 on the Military Acute
Concussion Evaluation (which corresponds to the critical sections of the Centers for
Disease Control operational definition of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury (MTBI))
4. Has access to a telephone.
1. Moderate or severe TBI (Glasgow Coma Scale < 13) requiring hospitalization
2. Active psychotic disorder (including schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder),
severe depression with active suicidal ideation at TBI clinic visit, or current
bipolar disorder by history.
3. Enrollment into intensive treatment at TBI programs at Madigan or Womack Army Medical
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01387490
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing