[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01502917 : Convection-Enhanced Delivery of 124I-8H9 for Patients With Non-Progressive Diffuse Pontine Gliomas Previously Treated With External Beam Radiation Therapy|
|Ages||Min: 2 Years Max: 21 Years|
- Consensus of diagnosis must be reached by a multidisciplinary pediatric neuro-oncology
team by considering both clinical evidence and MRI presentation. Tissue diagnosis is
- The patient must have undergone prior external beam radiotherapy to a dose of 54-60 Gy
to the brain stem. At least 4 weeks but no more than 14 weeks must have elapsed from
the completion of radiotherapy.
- The patient must be in adequate general condition for study, with Lansky or Karnofsky
Performance Score of = 50 at study entry .
Lansky Performance scale will be used for patients =16 years of age.
- The patient must be = 2 and = 21 years old.
- Patient must weigh a minimum of 8 kg.
- Clinical and/or radiographic (MRI) progression of tumor following external beam
- Metastatic disease.
- Untreated symptomatic hydrocephalus determined by treating physician.
- AST or ALT > 2x the upper limit of normal.
- Platelets < 100,000/mcL.
- ANC < 1000/mcL.
- Abnormal PT (Inr) >1.5 INR or PTT > 42 sec (may be corrected with FFP,
cryoprecipitate, vitamin K, etc).
- Total bilirubin > 2.0 mg/dl.
- Serum creatinine > 1.5x the upper limit of normal for age, or calculated creatinine
clearance or nuclear GFR < 70 ml/min/1.73 m2.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01502917
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing