[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01535898 : Application of High Resolution Diffusion-weighted MR Imaging Pulse Sequence in Brain, Head and Neck, and Spine Cancer|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Adults aged 18 and over.
- Men and women without regard to ethnic background.
- Patients/Subjects able to give informed consent
- Patients/Subjects whose weight does not exceed 275 lbs.
- Patient with a known or suspected head and neck cancer spine metastases or primary or
secondary brain tumors scheduled for an MRI scan as part of their routine care --OR--
- Volunteer with no history of the disease in that category.
- Patients who are unwilling or unable to undergo MRI including patients with
contra-indications to MRI such as the presence of cardiac pacemakers or
non-compatible intracranial vascular clips.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01535898
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing