[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01545297 : Comparison of Dexmedetomidine and Propofol-Remifentanil Conscious Sedation for Awake Craniotomy for Tumor Surgery|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Adult patients more than 18 years of age.
- ASA score I, II and III.
- Patients scheduled to undergo awake craniotomy for elective tumor resection.
- Patients with allergies to the drugs being used.
- Patients who are pregnant.
- Patients with alcohol or substance abuse.
- Patients who are not able to understand the instructions for an awake craniotomy and
questions regarding intra-operative pain, and post-operative satisfaction.
- Lack of informed consent.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01545297
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing