[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01598454 : Use of Racotumomab in Patients With Pediatric Tumors Expressing N-glycolylated Gangliosides|
|Ages||Min: 1 Year Max: 10 Years|
- Children (both genders) of between 1 and 10 years old at the time of accrual.
- Diagnosis of neuroblastoma (progression after first line treatment), glioma
(progressing disease or metastatic disease, without curative treatment options),
Ewing's sarcoma (progressive metastatic disease to first line treatment or
progressive disease to second line treatment), Wilm's tumor (metastatic relapse after
treatment), or retinoblastoma (progressing disease or metastatic relapse during or
after first line treatment).
- Previous cancer treatment finished 30 days before accrual.
- Lansky performance status over 50.
- History of encephalopathy, convulsions, asthma or severe allergy.
- Infectious disease grade 3 or 4 according to CTCAE version 3.
- Hepatic, kidney or cardiac insufficiency.
- Marrow insufficiency after self-transplantation of hematopoietic stem cells.
- Weight inferior to 12 kg at the time of accrual.
- Concomitant cancer treatment.
- Inability to comply with study procedures.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01598454
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing