[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01619865 : Safety and Efficacy of 68Ga-DOTA-tyr3-Octreotide|
|Ages||Min: 2 Years Max: N/A|
- Signed informed consent
- Age greater than or equal to 2 years
- Known or suspected somatostatin receptor positive tumor such as carcinoid;
neuroendocrine tumor; neuroblastoma; medulloblastoma; pheochromocytoma. Supporting
evidence may include MRI, CT, biochemical markers, and or pathology report.
- Karnofsky performance status or Lansky Play Scale status of greater than 50 (or
- Subject is male; or is a female who is either pre-menarchal, surgically sterile (has
had a documented bilateral oophorectomy and/or documented hysterectomy),
postmenopausal (> 1 years without menses), non-lactating, or of childbearing
potential for whom a serum pregnancy test (with the results known prior to
investigational product administration) is negative. A negative serum pregnancy test
will be required for all female subjects with child bearing potential. If a false
pregnancy test is suspected, e.g., perimenopausal condition, an obstetrician will be
consulted to determine if she is/is capable of becoming pregnant.
- Subject weighs more than 400 pounds (Subjects who weigh more than 400 pounds will not
be able to fit inside the imaging machines).
- Inability to lie still for the entire imaging time (e.g. cough, severe arthritis,
- Inability to complete the needed investigational and standard-of-care imaging
examinations due to other reasons (severe claustrophobia, radiation phobia, etc.)
- Does the subject have any additional medical condition, serious intercurrent illness,
or other extenuating circumstance that, in the opinion of the Investigator, may
significantly interfere with study compliance?
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01619865
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing