[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01662414 : Effect of Undenatured Cysteine-Rich Whey Protein Isolate (HMS 90®) in Patients With Parkinson's Disease|
|Ages||Min: 30 Years Max: 80 Years|
1. Subjects with Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease
2. Subjects who are willing and able to participate in the trial and has provided
written, informed consent.
1. Subjects who are allergic to Whey protein (HMS 90®).
2. Subjects who are treated with chemotherapy .
3. Subjects with any history of neurodegenerative diseases, e.g., Alzheimer's disease.
4. Subjects with history of diabetes. 4.5. Subjects with abnormal liver function test
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01662414
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing