[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01688401 : Intra-arterial Chemotherapy for the Treatment of Progressive Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Gliomas (DIPG).|
|Ages||Min: 1 Month Max: 17 Years|
- Pediatric patients of all ages with progressive DIPG.
- Consensus following presentation of the case at the multidisciplinary Pediatric
Neuro-Oncology conference, which includes participation of neuro-oncology,
neurosurgery, radiation oncology, interventional neuroradiology and neurology.
- Documented hypercoagulable disorders or vasculopathies
- INR value more than a Grade 1 toxicity by CTCAE v 4.0 criteria (>1 - 1.5 x ULN;
>1 - 1.5 times above baseline if on anticoagulation).
- APTT value more than a Grade 1 toxicity by CTCAE v 4.0 criteria (>ULN - 1.5 x
- Platelets less than 50 x 103/mm3
- Absolute neutrophil count less than 500/ mm3
- Documented severe allergic reaction to IV iodinated contrast, specifically
bronchospasm and anaphylaxis.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01688401
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing