[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01710605 : Medico-economic Interest of Taking Into Account Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC) to Determine the Kind of First Line Treatment for Metastatic, Hormone-receptors Positive, Breast Cancers|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Women with metastatic ductal adenocarcinoma breast cancer
- 18 years old or more
- Hormone receptors positive breast cancer (ER+ and/or PR+) on the last pathological
- Acceptable patient's clinical situation compatible with chemotherapy or
- PS <4
- Life expectancy > 3 months
- Evidence of measurable or evaluable disease (RECIST 1.1 criteria)in the 28 days
- Information of the patient and signature of the informed consent form
- Patient treated by chemotherapy or hormonotherapy for their metastatic disease
(treatment failure under adjuvant hormonotherapy are accepted)
- Her2 positive breast cancer
- History of other stage II or III cancer in the 5 years. History of other metastatic
cancer (whatever the time between the two cancers).
- Persons deprived of their freedom or under guardianship.
- Women unable to comply with the medical follow-up of the study for geographical,
social or mental reasons.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01710605
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing