[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01712074 : Study Evaluating TheSafety And Efficacy Of PF-05212377 Or Placebo In Subjects With Alzheimer's Disease With Existing Neuropsychiatric Symptoms On Donepezil|
|Ages||Min: 60 Years Max: N/A|
- Clinical diagnosis of probable AD with supportive brain imaging documentation
- Have existing neuropsychiatric symptoms as defined by a score equal or greater than
10 on the NPI at screening, arising from item scores equal or greater than 2
(frequency X severity) on at least 2 domains.
- Has been on donepezil (stable dose of 5 mg or 10 mg) for at least four months, with
no intent to change such for the duration of the study.
- Demonstrate extreme agitation, physical aggression or violence to themselves, their
caregiver, or others, and/or an inability to complete the ADAS-cog assessment at
- Have major structural brain disease other than Alzheimer's Disease
- Other severe acute or chronical medical or psychiatric condition or laboratory
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01712074
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing