[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01756352 : FET-PET for Evaluation of Response of Recurrent GBM to Avastin|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 85 Years|
- 1. GBM patients with changes on MRI suggestive of recurrence who have not yet
initiated antiangiogenic therapy. 2. Age ? 18 3. Anticipated survival >3 months 4.
Able to give informed consent 5. Capable of undergoing scan without the need for
sedation or general anesthesia.
1. Active intracranial infection or nonglial brain mass.
2. Recent large intracranial hemorrhage (<1 month; size to be determined by principal
3. Pregnant or nursing. Quantitative serum hCG testing will be performed prior to the
initial and each -subsequent FET- PET scan on all females of childbearing potential.
Our BWH Radiation Safety Committee and Partners IRB requires stat serum ß-hcG
4. Patient lives too far from BWH and/or is unwilling/ unable to return for scheduled
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01756352
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing