[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01770626 : A Pilot Study to Determine Nutrition Status in Glioblastoma Multiforme Patients|
|Ages||Min: 19 Years Max: N/A|
- Subjects must be at least 19 years of age.
- Subjects must have a histologically confirmed supratentorial grade IV astrocytoma
- Women of childbearing potential must have a negative pregnancy test.
- Subjects with implanted pacemakers or defibrillators.
- Subjects who are pregnant.
- Subjects with edema.
- Subjects with an amputated extremity.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01770626
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing