[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01801371 : 68Ga-BNOTA-PRGD2 PET/CT in Diagnosis and Evaluation of Glioma|
|Phase||Early Phase 1|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Males and females, =18 years old;
- In suspicion of brain glioma on MRI;
- The tumor will be surgically removed and histological diagnosis will be available.
- Females planning to bear a child recently or with childbearing potential;
- Known severe allergy or hypersensitivity to IV radiographic contrast;
- Inability to lie still for the entire imaging time because of cough, pain, etc.
- Inability to complete the needed examinations due to severe claustrophobia, radiation
- Concurrent severe and/or uncontrolled and/or unstable other medical disease that, in
the opinion of the investigator, may significantly interfere with study compliance.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01801371
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing