[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01805440 : Placebo-Controlled Study of Uridine for Adolescent Bipolar Depression|
|Ages||Min: 13 Years Max: 21 Years|
- Participants 18 years of age and older must be able to grant consent and participants
under the age of 18 years must be abel to grant assent and parent/guardian
- Participants must be between the ages of 13 and 21 years.
- Participants must meet DSM-IV criteria for Bipolar Disorder (Type I, II, or NOS),
with current mood state depressed for at least 2 weeks.
- Participants must have current CDRS-R score of 45 or greater or MADRS score 25 or
- Participants must not meet DSM-IV criteria for a psychotic or developmental disorder
or substance dependence.
- Participants must not currently be experiencing clinically significant suicidal or
- Participants must not be receiving treatment with an antipsychotic medication.
- Participants must not be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Participants must not possess a contraindication to magnetic resonance imaging (e.g.,
ferromagnetic implant or claustrophobia).
- Participants may be outpatients or inpatients, but incarcerated persons will be
excluded because this study is not approved for "Research Involving Prisoners."
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01805440
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing