[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01811498 : Repeated Super-Selective Intraarterial Cerebral Infusion of Bevacizumab (Avastin) for Treatment of Newly Diagnosed GBM|
|Phase||Phase 1/Phase 2|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
Criteria for Inclusion:
- Male or female patients of =18 years of age.
- Patients with documented histologic diagnosis of glioblastoma multiforme (newly
- Patients must have at least one confirmed and evaluable tumor site.*
*A confirmed tumor site is one which is biopsy-proven. NOTE: Radiographic procedures
(e.g., Gd-enhanced MRI or CT scans) documenting existing lesions must have been
performed within three weeks of treatment on this research study.
- Patients must have a Karnofsky performance status =70% (or the equivalent ECOG level
of 0-2) and an expected survival of = three months.
- Patients must agree to use a medically effective method of contraception during and
for a period of three months after the treatment period. A pregnancy test will be
performed on each premenopausal female of childbearing potential immediately prior to
entry into the research study.
Criteria for Exclusion:
- Previous treatment with Bevacizumab.
- Women who are pregnant or lactating.
- Women of childbearing potential and fertile men who decline to use effective
contraception during and for a period of three months after the treatment period.
- Patients with significant intercurrent medical or psychiatric conditions that would
place them at increased risk or affect their ability to receive or comply with
treatment or post-treatment clinical monitoring.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01811498
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing