[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01836536 : Search for a Link Between Response to Treatment and Circulating Leucocytes in High Grade Glioma Patients|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Patients with histologically proved recurrent glioblastoma or anaplasic glioma,
- Tumor recurrence documented by MRI at least 3 months after the end of radiotherapy or
- Patients for whom a treatment by bevacizumab is proposed by a multidisciplinary team
- Age ? 18.
- Signed informed consent.
- Affiliation to a social security coverage
- Known Hepatitis B or C or HIV.
- Inclusion in another clinical trial.
- Patient having received an anti-angiogenic therapy.
- Pregnant or breast-feeding woman.
- Person deprived of liberty or under guardianship or trusteeship or judicial
- Inability to give informed consent
- Person unable or unwilling to comply with the requirements of the protocol for
geographical, social or psychological reasons.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01836536
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing