[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01838668 : An Efficacy and Safety Study of BG00012 (Dimethyl Fumarate) in Asian Subjects With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 55 Years|
Key Inclusion Criteria:
- Inclusion Criteria for Part I:
- Must have a diagnosis of Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS).
- Must have a baseline Expanded Disability Status Scale (EDSS) score between 0.0
and 5.0, inclusive.
Key Inclusion Criteria for Part II:
• Subjects who participated in and completed Part I per protocol.
Key Exclusion Criteria:
- Other chronic disease of the immune system, malignancies, acute urologic, pulmonary,
- Pregnant or nursing women.
NOTE: Other protocol-defined inclusion/exclusion criteria may apply.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01838668
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing