[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01849952 : Evaluating the Expression Levels of MicroRNA-10b in Patients With Gliomas|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- 18 years of age
- Brain tumor(s) to be resected for clinical reasons.
- Histological pathology confirmation that tumor is of glial origin, WHO Grade II, III
- Adequate tissue available for processing as determined by Pathology.
- Adequate decision making ability to review, discuss and sign a consent form to allow
their tumor samples to be used for future human brain tumor biology laboratory
research. Determination of capacity to consent is made by one of the co-investigators
based on clinical assessment.
- Patients opting for the standard treatment regimen for their disease as well as
ongoing clinical trials will be are eligible to participate in this study. Standard
care for newly-diagnosed glioblastomas typically consists of surgical resection
followed by radiotherapy with concomitant temozolomide, followed by adjuvant
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01849952
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing