[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01861145 : Intranasal Steroids for the Treatment of Nocturnal Enuresis With Associated Obstructive Sleep Apnea|
|Ages||Min: 5 Years Max: 17 Years|
- Ages between 5-17
- endorse 5/6 questions on the PSQ-22. These questions include: While sleeping, does
your child: Ever snore? Snore more than half the time? Always snore? Snore loudly?
Have "heavy" or loud breathing? Have trouble breathing, or struggle to breath?
- desire to use the bed alarm
- Children <5
- known neurological disorders resulting in neuropathic bowel or bladder disorder
including, but not limited to spinal dysraphisms and spinal cord injuries.
- significant congenital bladder anomalies, such as bladder exstrophy or posterior
- patients with craniofacial anomalies or syndromes known to be associated with
obstructive sleep apnea (i.e. Trisomy 21, muccopolysaccardiosis)
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01861145
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing