[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01890278 : Phase II Trial of Conventional Versus IMRT Whole Brain Radiotherapy for Brain Metastases|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Evidence of at least one brain metastasis on a gadolinium contrast-enhanced MRI
- Pathologic/histological/cytologic proof of a diagnosis of a non-hematopoietic
malignancy within 5 years of study entry.
- Patient ?18 years of age?
- Fall into RTOG Recursive Partition Analysis (RPA) class I or II.
- Karnofsky Performance Score ?70. (See Appendix III)
- Biopsy done at least 1 week prior to registration. (This requirement does not apply
to stereotactic biopsies.)
- Contraindication to MR imaging such as implanted metal devices or foreign bodies,
- Creatinine level > 1.4 mg/dl drawn ?30 days prior to study entry.
- Severe, active co-morbitities.
- Unstable angina, and/or congestive heart failure requiring hospitalization within the
last 6 months.
- Transmural myocardial infarction within the last 6 months
- Acute bacterial or fungal infection requiring intravenous antibiotics at the time of
- Hepatic insufficiency resulting in clinical jaundice and/or coagulation defects
- Uncontrolled, clinically significant cardiac arrhythmias
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01890278
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing