[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01903967 : Identification of GENEtic Markers of Aggressiveness and Malignancy by Array Comparative Genomic Hybrization Analysis (CGH)|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 85 Years|
- Only patient with complete clinical, radiological and hormonal data available during
yearly follow-up will be included.
- Preoperative MRI will be used to classify the tumour as invasive, and postoperative
MRI will be collected to confirm recurrence or progression of the tumour.
- Presence of tumour fragments fixed in Holland-Bouin's fluid or Neutral Buffered
Formalin fixative available for aCGH analysis.
- Patient who underwent systematic post-operative radiotherapy.
- Patient presenting Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia type 1 (MEN1) or aryl hydrocarbon
receptor interacting protein (AIP) mutation since mechanism of tumorigenesis are
different to sporadic pituitary tumours.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01903967
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing