[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01926171 : Icotinib With Whole Brain Radiation Therapy in NSCLC Patients With Brain Metastases|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 75 Years|
- Histological or cytological confirmation of non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- Diagnosis of non-systematic brain metastases on a Gadolinium-enhanced MRI. More than
2 sites of intracranial metastases, or the longest diameter of the intracranial
lesion is more than 3cm.
- No other metastases except for brain metastases.
- Previous usage of EGFR-TKI or antibody to EGFR: gefitinib, erlotinib, herceptin,
- CSF or MRI findings consistent with metastases of spinal cord, meninges or meningeal.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01926171
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing