[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01933269 : FACBC for Head and Neck Cancers|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
1. Age 18 years or older.
2. Biopsy proven, untreated squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity.
3. Clinical, laboratory, or diagnostic imaging findings on CT, MRI, or 18F-FDG PET/CT.
4. Ability to lie still for PET scanning.
5. Able to provide written informed consent.
1. Age less than 18 years.
2. Prior history of carcinoma.
3. Not a candidate for surgical resection based upon clinical condition or discovery of
metastatic disease which would preclude surgical therapy.
4. Inability to lie still for PET scanning.
5. Inability to provide written informed consent.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01933269
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing