[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT01992432 : Brain Functional MRI in Older Women With Breast Cancer (Brain fMRI-BC)|
|Ages||Min: 65 Years Max: N/A|
- 1) Patients with stage I-III breast cancers who are to receive adjuvant chemotherapy;
- 2) Able to understand English (the functional MRI task paradigms and neurocognitive
testing are not validated in languages other than English);
- 3) Able to provide informed consent;
- 4) Patients age ? 65 and of any performance status.
- 1) Patients with metastatic disease;
- 2) Patients with MRI exclusion criteria such as claustrophobia, cardiac pacemaker,
and orbital metal implants.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT01992432
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing