[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02028325 : Yellow 560 Microscope for Intraoperative Visualization of Fluorescein Stained Intracranial Lesions|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Age 18 years or older.
- Diagnosed by preoperative imaging modalities to have a brain tumor or vascular
lesions (aneurysm, arteriovenous malformation or arteriovenous fistula) requiring
- The patient is determined by a board certified Neurosurgeon (above mentioned
neurosurgeons) to benefit from the application of Fluorescein Sodium intraoperatively
- Patient or legally authorized representative provides written informed consent to
enroll in this study.
- Known allergic reaction to Fluorescein Sodium.
- Infection of the central nervous system or other sites.
- Hemodynamic instability or significant impairments in circulation.
- Concomitant treatment with other investigational drugs.
- Any uncontrolled condition unrelated to the neurosurgical disease.
- History of psychiatric, additive, or any other disorder that compromises the ability
to provide informed consent or comply with study protocols.
- Participation on other clinical trials during the last thirty days.
- Pregnant patients.
- Patients unable to discontinue medications that affect Fluorescein metabolism.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02028325
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing