[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02038348 : Interest of the 18F-DOPA-PET Imaging in Metastatic Melanoma Treated With B-RAF Inhibitors: a Pilot Study|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- B-RAF mutated metastatic melanoma.
- Reference imaging <1 month inclduing a whole body CT and 18F-FDG.
- At least one metastatic lesion at least with a diameter> 10 mm on CT.
- To which the staff has proposed, a B-RAF inhibitor in first-line treatment
- Signed informed consent.
- Minor subject.
- Subject diabetic.
- Women of childbearing potential without effective contraception, with positive
- Other known active cancer.
- No affiliation to a social security (beneficiary or assignee).
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02038348
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing