[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02039778 : Stem Cell Radiotherapy and Temozolomide for Newly Diagnosed High-grade Glioma|
|Phase||Phase 1/Phase 2|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 70 Years|
- Patients with newly diagnosed with high grade glioma (grade 3 or 4) having completed
- Patients must be ? 18 and ? 70 years of age;
- WHO/ECOG Performance Status of 2 or less.
- MRI of the brain as delineated above.
- Patients must sign a study-specific informed consent prior to study entry.
- Evidence of brainstem involvement on radiographs;
- Evidence of oligodendroglioma histology.
- Evidence of progressive disease at the time of study entry;
- Evidence of extracranial distant metastatic disease;
- Prior cranial irradiation;
- Patients may not be entered on other studies that have progression free, disease
free, or overall survival as a primary endpoint;
- Patients with synchronous or prior malignancy, other than non-melanomatous skin
cancer unless disease free greater than 3 years;
- Pregnant women are ineligible as treatment involves unforeseeable risks to the
participant and to the embryo or fetus; patients with childbearing potential must
practice appropriate contraception.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02039778
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing