[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02104310 : A Pilot Study Using 18F-DOPA PET-guided Radiotherapy in Gliomas|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Age ?18 years.
- Biopsy confirmed newly diagnosed or recurrent WHO Grade II or Grade III malignant
glioma, or Grade III malignant astrocytoma or oligoastrocytoma.
- Planned radiation treatments at Mayo Clinic Rochester.
- Willing to sign release of information for any follow-up records.
- Provide informed written consent.
- Willingness to participate in mandatory pre- and post-treatment imaging studies.
- Patients diagnosed with WHO grade III oligodendroglioma or WHO grade IV malignant
- Patients previously treated with radiation therapy.
- Unable to undergo MRI scans with contrast (e.g. cardiac pacemaker, defibrillator,
- Unable to undergo an 18F-DOPA PET scan (e.g. Parkinson's Disease, taking
anti-dopaminergic, or dopamine agonist medication or less than 6 half-lives from
discontinuance of dopamine agonists)
- Pregnant women
- Nursing women
- Men or women of childbearing potential who are unwilling to employ adequate
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02104310
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing