[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02139150 : Serial FLT PET Imaging in Cancer Patients for Monitoring of Response to Therapy|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
- Patients with histologically-confirmed (confirmation done at MSKCC) malignancies.
- Patients who have consented to a therapeutic protocol for the treatment of their
- Patients must be ? 18 years old.
- Patients who cannot undergo PET/CT scanning (i.e. because of weight limits,
- Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02139150
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing