[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02184936 : Measuring Collaterals With Multi-phase CT Angiography in Patients With Ischemic Stroke|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: N/A|
1. Patient presenting to the emergency department with symptoms consistent with ischemic
2. Age > 18 yrs.
3. Baseline imaging including multi-phase CTA done within 12 hours of stroke symptom
onset and initiated before recanalization therapy.
4. Evidence of a visible and symptomatic intracranial occlusion on baseline
CT-angiography (intracranial ICA, M1 MCA segment +/- intracranial ICA, proximal M2
5. Treatment with IV tPA and/or IA therapy.
1. Intracranial hemorrhage (ICH) identified on baseline CT.
2. Previous moderate to large stroke in the ipsilesional hemisphere.
3. Modified Rankin Scale > 2 at baseline.
4. Unable to have CT-angio performed due to recent estimated creatinine clearance
eCCr<60 ml/min, contrast allergy or other reasons.
5. Participation in another study that results in the patient receiving an
investigational drug or therapy.
6. Any terminal illness (patient not expected to survive > 1 year).
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02184936
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing