[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02192567 : Open Label Study of DS-5573a|
|Ages||Min: 20 Years Max: N/A|
- Advanced solid tumor that is refractory to standard treatment, or for which no
standard treatment is available.
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status(PS) of 0 or 1
- Have any of the following concomitant disease or had the history of having following
disease within 6 months before enrollment:
Cardiac failure (NYHA ? ClassIII), myocardial infarction, cerebral infarction, unstable
angina, arrhythmia requiring treatment, coronary-artery/peripheral artery bypass surgery,
cerebrovascular disease, pulmonary thromboembolism, uncontrolled deep-vein thrombosis or
clinically severe thromboembolic event, or autoimmune disorders requiring treatment.
- Severe or uncontrolled concomitant disease.
- Clinically active brain metastases defined as symptomatic or requiring treatment.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02192567
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing