[Information provided by:
ClinicalTrials.gov, which provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.]
|NCT02256137 : A Longitudinal Assessment of Frailty in Young Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer|
|Ages||Min: 18 Years Max: 45 Years|
- Enrollment on the SJLIFE protocol.
- Completed baseline assessment between July 1, 2008 and June 30, 2015.
- Completed the baseline assessment between the ages of 18-45.
- Currently pregnant (assessed by serum pregnancy test).
- Currently receiving treatment for cancer.
|Links||Permanent Link to THIS page: https://virtualtrials.com/nct/display1trial.cfm?nct=NCT02256137
| Link to official Clinicaltrials.gov listing